A blog in general about Romania and my feelings at the moment, with a focus on design, branding, art and anything else that inspires me.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to Romesperi. What can I say on this first post? The title "Romesperi" is made up of Rom + esperi, esperi meaning 'hope' in Esperanto. Therefore, this blog will be about Romania, including my interpretation of what's happening at the moment in Romania. I'm one of those people who holds a lot of hope about Romania, so if you're one of those people who is Romania-sceptic, there I'm afraid we won't share many common views. That doesn't mean that it will be full of good news, however. It's just a place for my thoughts about Romania, about the current situation in this wonderful country of mine. I'm also interested in design, art and Europe in general, especially Northern Europe. So there's be something about that as well.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy. Sorry if this first post is a bit dry, I'm just not all that inspired at this time of the day :)

Oh, and if you want to know about me, I'm Mihai, I live in Bucharest, the vibrant capital of Romania. I'm 26 years old, and I work in the design industry.

And if you're wondering why I started this blog, it was because of a discussion I had with Cristian 'Kit' Paul over at his great blog, about Bucharest and its character. That just inspired me to write about Romania, to share my thoughts and to talk to others about whatever issues interest all of us.

Finally, I'm really like to make use of the comment system in this blog. Yeah, I know I'm being a hypocrite here, since I seldom post comments on other blogs, but please, it would be great if you could share your thoughts on what I post. Then everything will be more powerful, as I like to call it. I wouldn't even mind a bit of Mihalachesque discussion, where every post attracted a lot of arguments and contradictions. Well, maybe not, actually. Let's just say I enjoy feedback a lot. And I also enjoy discussion and multiple perspectives. And suggestions. And anything else you may think of :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous penis enlargement said...

Some guy is writing a blog/diary about his penis enlargement odyssey. He is just taking some of those pills, and documenting his progress. It's an interesting start of something... I guess lacking any actual research about penis enlargement, maybe one guy's experiences will provide some kind of objectivity like this: "I noticed a "tingly" sensation in my penis when I got my first post-pill erection last night..." Pretty straightforward I guess. No vacuum pumps or anything to get real queasy about. Just a guy, trying for a mightier penis.

17:02

 
Anonymous Saku Korhonen said...

Burning issue, such as a penis enlargement, might make my drivel so inconsequencial that you don't even care. However, I must say, that after reading through all of your postings, I can only wish that you will turn out to be a prolific writer.

10:55

 

Post a Comment

<< Home